Welcome, my InstaFam!
Hey, Hello all.
I am Tejaswini Deshpande. A Writer, a Mentor, a Digital Marketer & a Creative Content Marketer @ STAENZ
If you are looking to read my poems, read them here.
Checkout my recent freebie, “Gym & Fitness Club Puzzle Template”
This is a Premium Canva Template, I am giving it out free for limited time.
The screenshot below shows the grid in action:
How to use Instagram Grid Template
- Click on the link
- You will get the template open in the browser
- Click on bottom left pencil to “Use the Template”
- You should have a Canva account (it’s free!)
- Once the template opens in Canva, replace the default images with your images (Drag & drop)
- Edit the Quotes with the one you want to put
- Download the large image in png format. The image will be 3240 x 3240 px
- It’s a 3 x 3 grid
- Use Image Splitter to split the image in 3 rows and 3 columns
- You will get 9 images. You need to upload the last image first on Instagram, so as to get the correct puzzle layout.
I have created a quick video on how to use my freebies Canva Templates. Though the video shows a different template, which was a freebie at that time, you can use the procedure for this template too.